Pupil of the Month
At Quinton, we love to celebrate the qualities and achievements of our children. Once a month, the children in each class vote for the child who they would like to acknowledge as the pupil of the month. Please see below who they voted for and the reasons why.
- For trying his best in all he does and for always making the adults happy
He has been chosen for always challenging himself and always showing the 3 Rs.
For standing out from the crowd and always showing the three R's.
- For being a kind and caring class member with a hard working attitude.
- For settling in really well and being kind.
- Being brave and coping well with her broken arm and for being a kind friend.
- He is a good friend and role model.
- For settling into reception and showing beautiful manners towards his friends and staff.
He carries on even if it's hard, respects everything and does good work.
For being a good friend and for taking responsibility in class.
She is always doing everything the right way and she is a good role model for everyone in the school.
For always does the right thing and is very respectful to everyone and everything.
- For always trying hard, being kind and caring.
- She has matured and has become more organised with her homework. She is a good role model and always tries to cheer people up. She has also persevered and become more independent in her own learning.