The following websites are useful for further guidance and support:
Films and resources on Advice for children on For primary children. For teachers and Internet Safety Plan.
staying safe online. online safety. professionals.
Issues children can The UK Hotline for Lots of resources aimed Report illegal terrorist information,
experience when using reporting criminal at children. pictures or videos you've found on
the internet. online content. the internet. Your report will be
Learning resource How to set up parental Gaming and app advice.
for children. controls offered by your home
These documents are all in pdf format, and are here for you to read/download:
- A Parent's Guide to Facebook
- Facebook Checklist
- How to set up Facebook Privacy Controls
- How to make the most out of Windows 7 Parental Controls
- How to set up Parental Controls on the Xbox 360 (Microsoft)
- How to set up Google Safe Search
- How to set up YouTube Safety Mode
- Inspecting E-Safety in Schools (Ofsted)
- Keeping up with Children on the Internet (Childnet International)
- Online Gaming: An Introduction for Parents and Carers (Childnet International)
Parents' e-safety tips for children under 5.
Parents' e-safety tips for children from 6 to 10 years.
Parents' e-safety tips for children from 11 to 13 years.